Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract must be submitted in English, Font size 12pt, Times New Roman.
- Abstract title to be limited to 25 words in SENTENCE CASE.
- The abstract text to be limited to 250 words and is to be structured with the following headings:
- Please do not include tables, graphs and images in the abstract.
- Presenting author of abstract should be a registered participant.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any international meeting.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline October 31st Oct., 2018. Abstract received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstracts will be published in the conference issue of Journal of Indian Academy of Geriatrics.
- In case of any dispute decision of org. committee will be final
- For any queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of technical difficulty in uploading the abstract it may be sent by email to email@example.com
All abstracts will be accepted only in MS Word format.
- Material & Methods